Senior Software Developer
Our goal is to build scalable AWS Cloud Based application that will enhance stakeholders & customer satisfaction, improve data quality management, and assist Corrona in maintaining its competitive advantage and/or creating a new sustainable competitive advantage in its industry
Full Stack AWS Cloud Software Developer to help us grow, develop new application to improve existing clinical data management system.
As the AWS Cloud Developer, you will be responsible for designing and developing solutions for applications on AWS Cloud Platform. The ideal candidate will be proficient with AWS development environment, Java, Java EE, Spring, REST, SPARK, python, have a driven spirit and can remain upbeat and creative in a challenging legacy business model.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for designing and developing back end solutions for applications based on AWS Cloud Platform.
• API integration and development, end point development, enhance and support existing applications.
• Use and maintain established software development methodology, and solve complex technical problems
• Work with the project management team / stakeholders to develop requirement and design documentation
• Ability to communicate to management or team leader the progress of assignment, including project timelines, issues, and contingencies.
• Work very closely with stakeholders to assess new use cases, scenarios and prioritize strategic opportunities in an agile development environment
• Responsible for software design, develop, and testing
• Ability to work in a small and fast-paced environment and a great team player
• Experience in developing core applications from scratch
• Must have deep hands on experience in Java J2EE, Spring, python, and REST APIs
• API and REST development experience
• Good knowledge with AWS Cloud architectures, Redshift, RDS, APIs, etc.
• Working knowledge with code versioning tools like GitHub, Bitbucket etc.
• Should be able to work in Agile - Scrum methodology and collaborate with team.
• Must have good communication skills, analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to take ownership and work with minimum direct supervision/guidance
• Years of experience required for position 5+ Years
• Location for the position Houston, Boston, and remote
• 7+ years of development experience
• 2+ years of experience in building, deploying and delivering enterprise-grade application on AWS environment.
Will consider remote applicants but preference given to applicants from the Houston or Boston areas.